Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from (son-to-be) Salem!

2 posters

Go down

Hi from (son-to-be) Salem! Empty Hi from (son-to-be) Salem!

Post  moerdogg Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 am

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are moving back up to the area in a few weeks after spending the last 5 years in PA, and I wanted to touch base with some Miata folks. I bought my car last May and it has been a blast. This summer I am looking to get into AutoX and develop my driving skills.

We are going to be living in Salem, and my new job is in Hampton, NH. If anyone lives nearby give me a shout if you're planning on any autox events. I'm a total noob, so any suggestions are welcome. Hope to meet everyone soon!
moerdogg
moerdogg

Back to top Go down

Hi from (son-to-be) Salem! Empty Re: Hi from (son-to-be) Salem!

Post  pardsbane Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Salem MA, or Salem NH?

I live in Salem MA... I bought my Miata last February for AutoX and track days, and managed to do just one of each last summer, but I'm hoping for much more this year.
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

Post  moerdogg Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Whoops, sorry! Salem, MA. We're moving up on Saturday (boo, wanted to attend the NER autocross). Glad to hear there are other Miata owners around. We have a tiny apartment with nowhere to work on the car. Any chance you have better accommodations? Very Happy

I'll hopefully make it to a few events this summer. Tons of weddings to attend, so we'll see what happens.
moerdogg
moerdogg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum