Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autox 2 Results question/suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Autox 2 Results question/suggestion Empty Autox 2 Results question/suggestion

Post  Rotorglow Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Did the extra run in the afternoon (7th total) not count toward results? I think it was my fastest time (90.something seconds) but I don't see it reflected in the results.

Obviously, I'm way off the pace so it's not a big deal at all, I'm just curious.......

And a suggestion: Would it be possible to include people's car numbers in the results? I'm trying to learn everyone's names as quickly as I can, but seeing numbers next to names would help that a lot. Just a thought from a newbie.

Thanks again for running such a great operation. Really glad I found this club.

Chris
Rotorglow
Rotorglow

Back to top Go down

Autox 2 Results question/suggestion Empty Re: Autox 2 Results question/suggestion

Post  Joe Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:22 pm

My 7th run time counted... Did you catch any cones on that run?? They add 2 seconds each...

I've been thinking the same thing about posting car numbers with the results but don't know if some cars might run under different numbers at different events... Also don't know how difficult the added data would be to include...

Joe
Tean FOG
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Autox 2 Results question/suggestion Empty Re: Autox 2 Results question/suggestion

Post  mike.s Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Second on the numbers and cars if possible.

The .pdf results for the Nons did not get sorted by PAX, it seems.

Alas, as usual, hearty Thank You to MacAlpines and others for getting the results up so quickly as well as organizing this insanity in the first place! Smile

mike.s

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotorglow Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Miraculously, all my runs were clean this time, so that's not the problem, at least not this time. *shrug*

Ask me about April, though.... Smile

I certainly don't want to add to anyone's workload (I know what PITA that kind of data entry is), but I was simply thinking the car number could be an extra column in the table, between the class and name.
Rotorglow
Rotorglow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotorglow Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 am

PS: just ran the numbers, and as I understand it, counting my 7th run would gain me a whopping 0.6 points. So clearly, this is not a big deal. I'm just curious.
Rotorglow
Rotorglow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down