Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

2 posters

Go down

Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale Empty Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

Post  avac24 Wed May 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Bunch of Miata parts for sale and a few generic parts:

Miata Parts:

Spec Miata suspension kit:  front and rear shocks and springs, front and rear roll bars and mounting brackets/bushings, and Racing Beat end links.  I bought this off of the original owner, who had run it on his track day car for about 6 sessions (1 season).  I autocrossed it this past summer and then removed it and sold the car.  Garaged and not driven during the winter.  $1100

Factory 1990 Miata Hard Top (Red):  Perfect mechanical condition.  No leaks, perfect glass, latches function properly, no dents.  The paint is chipped around the edges and could use a wax.  $1100

G-Stop Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit for Miata (NA):  $100

Misc Brake Pads (Hawk Blues and others) used but with some life in them ~6 sets:  $20

Two Miata (NA) front brake calipers, need rebuilds:  $40

General Parts:

Momo Corse Steering Wheel:  Measures ~12.5” OD.  Leather wrapped.  $90

Kosei K1 Wheels and Tires:  15 x 7 Spec Miata legal, Silver, light scuffs.  Kumho Ecsta XS 205/50R15 tires with 2 autocrosses and < 1000 miles on them.  $700

Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 Wheels:  15 x 7 Spec Miata legal, White, light scuffs, have throw away tires on them right now.  $325

Hoosier Rain Tires (H2O):  205/50R15 unmounted, they’ve been run on a wet track day, but they would be OK for “intermediate” conditions.  $180

avac24

Back to top Go down

Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale Empty Re: Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

Post  moerdogg Thu May 22, 2014 7:20 am

I work with this guy and have helped install/remove these items, and I can vouch that it's in good shape. I can help with delivery to autox if the geography isn't working out.
moerdogg
moerdogg

Back to top Go down