Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tein HA coilovers fro '99+ Miata

2 posters

Go down

Tein HA coilovers fro '99+ Miata Empty Tein HA coilovers fro '99+ Miata

Post  mike.s Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:50 am

We've just done some extra magic on suspension again and my current Tein HA coilovers are available for sale.

They are 6 years old with a little less than 30K miles in that time. They work very well on my CSP car and are also good for the street on soft settings. 16-way adjustable and can take different springs.

Currently they have 392 lb springs on the front and 280 lb on the rear, a bit stiffer than factory and at the top of what the shock is valved for. If stiffer springs are needed, the shocks can be easily re-valved by Tein. But I've found this combo to be a very good compromise between street and autocross. The car won a number of local events and has been very controllable and neutral on these coilovers.

Being on the New England car for 6 years the body of the shocks is far from perfect, the green paint has some surface rust and peeling. But everything works right, adjustments are nice and easy, there is no leaking of any sort.

I'm looking for $500 or best offer for these. Would be willing to meet around Boston or at the autocross at Fort Devens, whatever works best.

mike.s

Back to top Go down

Tein HA coilovers fro '99+ Miata Empty Re: Tein HA coilovers fro '99+ Miata

Post  KoneCrusher Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Mike -- check out this thread: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=390433

-- Rich A.
KoneCrusher
KoneCrusher

Back to top Go down

Post  mike.s Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:40 pm

The season is here and Tein coilovers are still available.

Any reasonable offer will do. Including a partial trade for NB trunk lid.

mike.s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum