Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to the Autox commitee

4 posters

Go down

Thanks to the Autox commitee Empty Thanks to the Autox commitee

Post  plebe Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Wanted to thank Rob, Sheryl and Ernie for the hard work that they put into each event so we can autox. We often overlook how much work they put in for each autox. Most of us do not appreciate how much they put in to ensure we all have a good event. From loading the equipment and cones the evening before, setting up the event, unloading the equipment when I am sure they would rather be relaxing, to tallying up the everyones scores.

Thanks Rob, Sheryl and Ernie with out your decication we would not have the renegade autox. It has been a great year and I personally have enjoyed it.

plebe

Back to top Go down

Thanks to the Autox commitee Empty Re: Thanks to the Autox commitee

Post  mike.s Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 pm

I'd like to second that.

Thanks, guys! It's been another fun year for Renegades.

mike.s

Back to top Go down

Thanks to the Autox commitee Empty best course ever!?

Post  minkee Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 am

More thanks to the Autocross team for all their hard work. There is a tremendous amount of work that goes into the sport. Thanks for doing such a great job. I'm thinking yesterday's course just might qualify for Best Course Ever.......anybody else thinking that??? just askin'

minkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiser Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Susan, I'm glad you enjoyed the course. People asked me to do the last course so I obliged. Wanted to have a good easy flowing one for the final event. I think most people enjoyed it since we had over thirty stick around to get four more fun runs as well. Thanks for the kind words Matt, Mike, Susan, etc. we do it because of people like you.

Rob

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down