Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 14 School

4 posters

Go down

April 14 School Empty April 14 School

Post  Bruiser Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 am

As of now we only have twenty people signed up. Plenty of room still. We will have elements in the morning to practice and a full course for the afternoon. Plenty of instructors

Rob

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

April 14 School Empty Re: April 14 School

Post  mike.s Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 pm

If Anna's back improves we'll both be there. If not, just me. My biggest concern is her trying to shag cones when she can't bend her back.

mike.s

Back to top Go down

Post  markymiata Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

I'll be there (I didn't pre register)

Sal said my membership kit would be at the gate.
markymiata
markymiata

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiser Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I want to thank my instructors for all their hard work and the students for their cooperation as well in making the school a success. Hopefully everyone felt they got the instruction they needed with plenty of seat time. Hope to see the students on May 5 at the first points event. Once again many thanks.

Rob

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  mickle Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Thank YOU (and the rest of the Renegade team) for doing the school! I was able to re-learn how to drive my car with the new suspension and I got some great input into my short comings even as an "experienced" autocrosser. I was amazed at how many runs we managed to put in on the full course. I thought, however, that I had some major motor issues on my last run and was afraid I had an expensive repair on my hands. Thankfully, with the help of a friend, I was able to determine that the motor seemed OK so I reset the ECU to clear some of the "bad habits" that it had learned and everything seems to be great now. Can't wait until the next event!

mickle

Back to top Go down

Post  markymiata Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks Rob and Cheryl for a great day. My first AC and I can't tell you how good of a time I had. Instructors were GREAT; Everyone was willing to help out and easily approachable. It was just and all around GREAT day. Can't wait for the next event!
markymiata
markymiata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down