Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Winter wheels and/or snow tires

2 posters

Go down

WTB:  Winter wheels and/or snow tires Empty WTB: Winter wheels and/or snow tires

Post  mickle Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 pm

As the title says I am looking to buy some CHEAP wheels and tires for use in the winter on my 94 Miata. I am open to buying just wheels or tires separately if the price is right so it doesn't have to be a mounted set.

Any style wheel in 14" is fine, I don't care what they look like or the condition really, as long as they aren't bent or cracked and they fit the car. For the wheels I am not looking to spend much at all as I can get a brand new set of steelies for pretty cheap online.

As for tires I think I am looking for 175 or 185/65/R14's. I don't really care about the brand as long as they are an aggressive snow tire and they have a good amount of life left in them. Again the price needs to be right on these since I am still open to buying a brand new set of tires.

All offers will be considered so let me know what you have and how little you are willing to part with them for! pirat

mickle

Back to top Go down

WTB:  Winter wheels and/or snow tires Empty Re: WTB: Winter wheels and/or snow tires

Post  X MINI driver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 am

I have a set of 15 X 6.5 or 7, not sure which that you can have. They have Nokian winters on them but at this point they are pretty old and one tire doesn't hold air. I don't want any money for them I just want to get them out of the way.

I am driving a 1999 green Miata #291 and will be there this Saturday.

X MINI driver

Back to top Go down

WTB:  Winter wheels and/or snow tires Empty Re: WTB: Winter wheels and/or snow tires

Post  mickle Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:20 am

Free is good too! Wink If you are able and willing I can get them out of your way on Saturday, if not, if you are local I can pick them up sometime. I really appreciate it!

-Matt #189

mickle

Back to top Go down

Post  X MINI driver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 am

I can't transport them in my Miata. I live in Nashua and will give you my address on Saturday. I'll leave them outside and you can pick them up anytime.

X MINI driver

Back to top Go down

Post  mickle Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:26 am

That sounds good. Actually works better for me too since my back seat will be full of tires already. Thanks! See you Saturday.

Matt

mickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down