Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miata Mistress Tour

Go down

Miata Mistress Tour Empty Miata Mistress Tour

Post  fedtom Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Come join us Sunday June 21 for a Miata Mistress Tour. Basicslly, bring whstever you don't race at RMC. Family car, race van, motorcycle, even another Miata. Heck bring you race car if that's whst you want to bring. We'll meet for a car show of sorts and some bench racing then cruise to a lunch stop. Contact Thomas Fedorka for more details tom.fedorka@gmail.com. I'll post more later.
fedtom
fedtom

Back to top Go down

Miata Mistress Tour Empty Miata Mistress Tour

Post  fedtom Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 pm

OK, I can see you looking and I know you want to go, so here are more details.

We'll plan to meet at NOON at;
Showcase Cinemas Lowell
32 Reiss Ave
Lowell, MA 01851

We'll be in the far back of the parking lot right behind the Cross Point Towers (900 Chelmsford St).

We can show off what we brought, pop the hood, open the doors, fluff the fuzzy dice, or just park there, anything you want. When we're done showing off, we'll work our way around to Jon Ryan's Pub, 56 Chelmsford Road, North Billerica, MA 01862. We'll decide to drive around on some nice side streets or take a more direct route depending on what the group decides.

So....meet us at the Cinemas ~noon or catch us at the pub ~1pm. Either way be there.

Contact me with questions at; tom.fedorka@gmail.com

Thomas
fedtom
fedtom

Back to top Go down

Miata Mistress Tour Empty Re: Miata Mistress Tour

Post  fedtom Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:59 am

Sorry to announce so late, but we are canceling the Miata Mistress Tour for Sunday, June 21. I just saw we are under a flood watch.

Stafe safe and stay dry.

Thomas
fedtom
fedtom

Back to top Go down

Miata Mistress Tour Empty Re: Miata Mistress Tour

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down