Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for June 27 AutoX are posted

2 posters

Go down

Results for June 27 AutoX are posted Empty Results for June 27 AutoX are posted

Post  red61 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Go to the Autocross page on the renegade site to download the results in either Word or a pdf. thanks to everyone who participated.
RMC Logo
red61
red61

http://renegdademiata.net

Back to top Go down

Results for June 27 AutoX are posted Empty Re: Results for June 27 AutoX are posted

Post  BobD Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 am

Can't find them. Thanks

BobD

Back to top Go down

Results for June 27 AutoX are posted Empty Re: Results for June 27 AutoX are posted

Post  red61 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Atthe top of the home page, under the banner with the red miata, are a series of buttons. Click on the one that says "autocross." It will take you to the Autocross page of the site. At the top of the page are the dates of the autocrosses. Next to the date "Saturday, June 27" it reads "Results in Word or pdf." If you click on either "Word" or "pdf," you can download and open the results.

If you're not seeing that line about results, you may have to refresh the page. Your computer may have stored the older version. Hope that helps.
red61
red61

http://renegdademiata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BobD Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 am

Thanks. Not sure what the weirdness was, but I refreshed, etc. and for a period of time yesterday the results simply didn't show up. Later in the day doing the same thing, there they were! Probably user error on my part, but I wanted you to know just in case there was something going on.

BobD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down