Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!!

+2
pardsbane
Kchanz1
6 posters

Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!!

Post  bendoubleu Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi all,

I have accumulated a few Miatas over the years and now I need space. I am looking to get rid of some extra parts I have lying around.

I have completely parted out my 1995 miata, so if you are looking for something for a 1994 - 1997 Miata, let me know, its probably sitting in my shed collecting dust and taking up precious space.

I also have numerous parts for the 1990-1993 Miatas. There really is too much to list so just ask and I'll let you know the price and availability.

Finally, I'm planning to part with my 1990 Miata. It's in need of some work to be roadworthy. If anyone is interested in that please let me know. It really needs to go before it snows.

Thanks,
Ben

bendoubleu

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty 1990 Miata

Post  waynenorcross Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 am

Ben, I'm interested in the 1990 Miata you have. Where is it located, what is wrong with it, and what is the asking price?
Thanks, Wayne

wayne.norcross@ge.com

waynenorcross

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty 93 Audio

Post  Kchanz1 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Any Audio Parts for the 93? Looking to replace speakers and such, mine are starting to go.

Kchanz1

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty Re: FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!!

Post  pardsbane Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Here's a random part: How about the bracket that holds the OBD-II connector under the dash? If you've only got parts from a 95, you might not have that...
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty looking for bumper cover and rear passenger side taillight

Post  waynenorcross Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, the Explorer Sport Trac driver managed to look up just in time to avoid hitting my '90 at 50 MPH dead center in the back. He glanced off the passenger side. We are looking for a rear bumper cover and passenger side taillight assembly. Ben, can you send me an email to wayne.norcross@ge.com if you have something that we can come over to pick up?

Thanks, Wayne

waynenorcross

Back to top Go down

Post  projectrally Mon May 10, 2010 10:55 am

Ben,

You wouldn't happen to have a 1.6L throttle body, would you?

projectrally

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty NB for sale

Post  bendoubleu Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry if I haven't responded to anyones postings. I am currently stripping my 1990. So yes, I have a throttle body, and everything else for that matter.

Also, I have decided to sell my 1999 Miata. It is Black, has p/s, a/c, p/w and power mirrors. Its a 5 speed. It is completely stock except for the flyin miata springs and overclocked ecu. (I can put the ECU back to normal if you wish) I am looking to get somewhere close to $3000 for it, but all reasonable offers will be considered.

If anyone needs anything specific, do not bother posting on here, my home PC died a month ago and I have not been checking the forum frequently. E-mail me at GETOUTTATHERE@HOTMAIL.COM with your inquiries.

Thanks

bendoubleu

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty Need a clutch master cylinder

Post  waynenorcross Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 am

Ben, either in good to excellent condition or cheap enough to use as a core to rebuild or trade in. We put a new clutch and flywheel in the '90 but the clutch isn't dis-engaging right. Slave cylinder if you have it, also.

Wayne (Hudson, NH)

waynenorcross

Back to top Go down

Post  bendoubleu Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:47 am

Wayne,

I have a clutch master cylinder but I will not be around until next weekend. It is out of a 54,000 mile car. I would still suggest that you buy new from any parts store.

Are you sure the problem isn't the clutch slave cylinder? I have had three clutch slave cylinders fail on me, but never a clutch master cylinder. When they fail, you cannot disengage the clutch, just like you mentioned. I have purchased clutch slave cylinders new from Sanel auto parts for $20 and from autozone for $32.

Check the boot on the clutch slave cylinder, when they fail, the boot begins to balloon outward due to the fluid leaking past the seal. If you squeeze the boot on the slave cylinder with your fingers, and it squirts fluid out, that is your problem. Or you could simply watch the clutch slave cylinder while someone presses on the clutch pedal.

bendoubleu

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty reply

Post  waynenorcross Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 am

Ben, we will give your suggestion a try.

Thanks, wayne

waynenorcross

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: MIATA PARTS!! Empty Cat & Exhaust?

Post  DickieG Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi, I don't suppose you have a full exhaust & catalytic converter for a 1990 miata do you? Mine has a straight through pipe & the wife hates the noise! She's giving me even more earache then the exhaust!!

Thanks

DickieG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down