Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story

+2
rigby
rtsap
6 posters

Go down

Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story Empty Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story

Post  rigby Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Please excuse me if this question is out of line here, but I recently bought my first Miata and joined RMC, as well as trying to join the Cumberland Motor Club since I live up here in Maine. I haven't heard anything from them and they haven't updated their website. Does anyone know the story? If the club defunct?

rigby

Back to top Go down

Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story Empty Re: Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story

Post  rtsap Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

CMC is alive and well. They usually post their events in April. The first 2 events are April 24 and 25 at Storyland.
Check out their forum, it is very active.
http://skism.org/cmc/

rtsap

Back to top Go down

Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story Empty Re: Cumberland Motor Club - what's the story

Post  rigby Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks! Somehow I missed the forum.

rigby

Back to top Go down

Post  pardsbane Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

CMC is a pretty good club, I drive my Sonett there from time to time when I can get up there. Its a bit of a haul for me though. Sad
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

Post  projectrally Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 am

rigby,

I live up in Maine too. Portland, actually. Tried getting on the forum for that club, and can't do it. You know the email they're supposed to send you to activate your registration...well, mine never came. I've emailed a half-dozen times to get it sorted, but I get no reply.

projectrally

Back to top Go down

Post  Girlie Girl Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 am

Your email client's spam filter may be blocking CMC's reply. Make sure you are "allowing" that address into your mail.

Why not just print our your membership form and mail it to the address on the club's web site.

Girlie Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  projectrally Wed May 12, 2010 10:38 am

I was just talking about the CMC web forum. My email is configured properly. I received an initial email with my user name and password in the body of the email. Then it went on to say this...

"Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering."

Never got that second email. Have tried to send a couple emails, never got a response, and as of this morning the site still won't let me log in.

projectrally

Back to top Go down

Post  pardsbane Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

I know someone at the club, I'll send him an email...
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

Post  saabman Sat May 15, 2010 5:23 pm

I am the A/X Chair with CMC and I have forwarded the specifics of this registration to our webmaster. In addtion I have asked him to look in to the general circumstances where activations fail.

Chris
saabman
saabman

Back to top Go down

Post  saabman Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 am

"projectrally" has been activated on the CMC Forum.
saabman
saabman

Back to top Go down

Post  pardsbane Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks Chris!
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down