Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scavenger Hunt March 22

3 posters

Go down

Scavenger Hunt March 22 Empty Scavenger Hunt March 22

Post  Bruiser Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

This year's scavenger hunt will be on March 22 at 10:00 A.M. We will meet at the Home Depot Rt.20 in Marlborough, MA. We will give you a list of things to do or get, be sure to have a camera of some sort. We will be ending the day at the Halfway Cafe in Marlborough at a specified time. Please let Sheryl (grocafe at aol.com or call 508-485-1605) know if you are coming. We don't want to be waiting for people so let us know in advance. There will be prizes for the top finishers.

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Scavenger Hunt March 22 Empty Re: Scavenger Hunt March 22

Post  Bruiser Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:39 am

afraid Hey people get out of hibernation and come join in the fun.
I know you are looking at this post SO NO EXCUSES Suspect  Come on its been a long winter do something for your family before the season starts bring any car an as many people as you want!!!! cheers 
You can let me know as late as Friday evening email grocafe@aol.com or phone 508-485-1605 or post here cheers 
DONT MAKE ME PUNISH YOU THIS SEASON FOR NOT SHOWING UP
THIS IS RAIN OR SHINE ANY VEHICLE SHOW UP OR ELSE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cone Cone Cone 
 afraid afraid afraid 
be afraid
sheryl

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  moerdogg Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 am

Dorothy and I will be there barring unforeseen circumstances. Miata is still under the knife, so we'll be there in the 3!
moerdogg
moerdogg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiser Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:49 pm

afraid LAST CALL, I need bodies Twisted Evil . I need more cars Suspect  , lets go you all need to eat and have a few laughs! The weather looks a little crappy Sad  Rolling Eyes  so why stay in when you can still have fun bounce  MATT NIEMAN, ATHENA and CARL, DAN FILLINGIM, JUSTIN CHEN just to name a few afraid  You can't all be busy! Lets go it's not even a whole day. Cone Cone Cone 
Evil or Very Mad Sheryl Twisted Evil 

Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  jronald Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Would love to have done this to break in the new work... Unfortunately the car kinda needs to have the Tires installed.. which need Control arms and suspension...which need the rear end, halfshafts and driveshaft...and the steering rack...

In short I've got a busy weekend ahead. One of these days it'l get painted.

jronald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down