Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What mods have you made?

Go down

What mods have you made? Empty What mods have you made?

Post  Meierznutz Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Ok, so its a little pedestrian for a title, but since I am about to repower my girl and take her form the petite li'l balerina she is, to a brutal she-@*&#% with "just" an engine swap. I thought I would ask what else you folks have done to your cars.
As for me, like I said I just sold the stock 1.6 and trans and that means I am committed to the LS swap. Other than that I have changed the top and drip rail, installed a set of 15" rims, bolted in a BF clearview, and a stereo with a 12 in the trunk. She's a stocker with 122k miles on her 90 body. I am looking at the BRS Autodesigns body kit, but its gotta run first.
I am looking for suggestions for brake upgrades, so whatcha got? How do you like it? What would you change? Once she's back up and running I'll get her North and we can play together!
Chris

Meierznutz

Back to top Go down

What mods have you made? Empty Re: What mods have you made?

Post  Meierznutz Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Got the Motor and trans out with the front subframe tonight. Seperated the two and reinstalled the subframe all in about 3 hrs. Took longer to clean the shop I think than to pull this. Can't wait to see the LS-1 in the bay!!!!

Meierznutz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum