Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frog Arms.....

2 posters

Go down

Frog Arms..... Empty Frog Arms.....

Post  Meierznutz Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:28 pm

So, I got my Frog Arms from Boss Frog today... I thought the green on the web was to show off their product; NOPE! They're GREEEEEEN. I may ask them to powder coat the entire LS-1 kit the same color when I order it.
The arms look very solid and wherever there is a bolt hole through the main plate they doubled up the stock. All of the holes are elongated to allow for differences in manufacture of the car and the arms. They come with all of the hardware needed to install and the instructions look very clear. I'll do some pics and post them when I install them..... Chris

Meierznutz

Back to top Go down

Frog Arms..... Empty Re: Frog Arms.....

Post  Meierznutz Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 pm

I got the arms installed. Glad I did because when I pulled the fender there was a bushell of leaves at the bottom of the fenders. No rust inside but I hit the area with rust preventing primer and then a coat of black just to make sure. The arms went on fast and easy. It took no more than an hour per side to pull the fender, do the rust prevent, install the Frog Arm, and reinstall the fender.

Meierznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  red61 Fri May 29, 2009 12:40 am

Hey Chris - Let us know what you think of them. Was the installation difficult? Do you know how much they weigh?
red61
red61

http://renegdademiata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Meierznutz Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Took about an hour each side to install and they come with everything you need. The doors shut just fine after because I didn't mess with the latch or hinges, just swapped the bolts as instructed. They only weigh about 5 pounds each. The only bad thing is you can't see the green pain once they are installed.

Meierznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum