Renegade Miata Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: GT25RS Garrett Turbo, Brand New

Go down

FS: GT25RS Garrett Turbo, Brand New Empty FS: GT25RS Garrett Turbo, Brand New

Post  pardsbane Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Hello, I'm selling my GT25RS. It is in nearly new condition, it was only installed on my car (A Corrado) for less than 500 miles, and was always hooked up properly with coolant and oil, and it was never boosted heavily. I've since parted the car out, and I don't need the turbo any more.

It has the light 7lb wastegate installed (which is all I ever used), making it more flexible. You can use a manual or electronic boost control to increase the boost as much as you want. I'll throw in a new manual boost controller too if you buy the turbo.

Condition: Its a bit sooty inside, and the outside is tarnished from the weather, but otherwise it is in perfect shape and the vanes are perfect. New, the turbo cost $1250, I still have the receipt.

I'm asking $1000 for the turbo, but would trade for a good set of 15" Miata track wheels.
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

FS: GT25RS Garrett Turbo, Brand New Empty Re: FS: GT25RS Garrett Turbo, Brand New

Post  pardsbane Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am

I can't edit the post, but I turns out I'm a bit forgetful... its not a GT25RS (does such a thing exist?), its a GT28RS, aka GT2860RS, the 'Disco Potato',

-Josh
pardsbane
pardsbane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum